Cable Repair for STANLEY part number:
Our repair service comprises:
- Complete control including high-voltage test
- Complete removal of the damaged cable area
- Tool Connector Upgrade with optimized BEIER™ housing and connector components
- BEIER™ Integrated Bending Protection: robust, high flexible and ergonomic
- High-voltage final test with logging of resistance values in the mΩ-range
You will receive the repaired tool cable with consideration for your individual needs normally within a few business days.
Your advantages at a glance:
The BEIER™ DC Tool Cable Repair Service: fast, reliable, affordable
There are applications in which the tool needs to be twisted in different directions. When twisting the tool, the cable will disturb the operator’s freedom of movement as well as the
continuous rotation will affect the lifetime of the cable.
We have developed our patented Swivel Technology to cope with this difficulty:
The Swivel Cable is equipped with a rotative tool connector, which absorbs the rotation of a connected tool in a turning radius of
+/- 170 degrees. This enables to operator to twist the tool without perceiving the resistance of a non-rotative cable.
Benefits at a glance:
- +/- 170° Twisting capability meaning maximum freedom of movement
- Ergonomical: reduced stress for operator and material
- Diversity to meet all requirements: Swivel Cables are available with three different connector
housings: Straight ( Version Code: / S ), 90° Angle ( / 90S ) and 120°
Angle ( / 120S )
Repair instead of expensive new procurement:
With the BEIER™ Cable Repair Service you can save more than 65% of the new procurement price for OEM-Cables (depending on the cable type). At the same time we can increase the product life
considerably thanks to our optimized connector and bending protection components.
Optional the BEIER™ Cable Repair can be offered with the following connector versions: